Wine registration deadline: April 15, 2021. Term of sample delivery: Samples will be taken in April 20-21, 2021.
GRAND PRIX VINEX
is a traditional, prestigious, international wine competition. The objective of the 28th annual is to give highly professional assessment and honour to the best European and world wines present on the Central European region market. The winners of the main awards will receive the prestigious trophies and prizes. The competition is organised by the National Wine Center (Národní vinařské centrum, o.p.s.), Valtice, Czech Republic, in cooperation with the BVV Trade Fairs Brno (Veletrhy Brno, a.s.) and the Czech Grape and Wine Producers Association (Svaz vinařů ČR).
What can an award from the GRAND PRIX VINEX competition bring you?
• Entry in the competition catalogue (electronic version) and website of the competition. Only wines with the minimum score of 80 points (or higher point limit) will be presented there.
• Rising prestige and value of your wine among wine dealers and the wine public.
• The possibility to mark your wine with the appropriate award and the possibility to show the award reproduced in your promotional materials.
• Award promotion among media partners and in the PR activities connected with the competition.
• "Champion", the best collection and category winners will receive original glass plastics.
• Producer of the "Champion" will receive a professional wine cooler from the company THERMOTECHNIKA BOHEMIA - a partner of the competition (preliminary).
• Producer of the Best Collection will receive a high-pressure cleaner from the competition partner, the KÄRCHER company.
More about the competition in attached files (statute and invitation) or at the websites of the competition (www.grand-prix-vinex.cz).
Note: The public part of the competition - wine tasting in Brno, presented in the enclosure, was unfortunatelly canceled for this year due to measures against the spread of coronavirus. So only a wine assessment will take place (on 28-30 April at the National Wine Center in Valtice), and the online presentation of the competition and the awarded wines will be further enhanced.
Terms of personal wine sample delivery: samples will be taken from April 20 to 21, 2021, 9.00-15.00
Place: Valtice, Czech Republic, Centrum Excelence, Sobotní 1029 [ map ]
Organizer contact and address for delivery by post or courier:
Národní vinařské centrum, o.p.s. (National Wine Centre)
Sobotní 1029, 691 42 VALTICE, Czech Republic
Tel.: (+420) 519 352 072
Mobile: (+420) 602 769 743 (Mrs. Šárka Nádvorníková)
One sample represents:
• 3 fully adjusted bottles (0.75; 0.5; 0.375 or 0.2 l)
All wine samples have to be fully adjusted in such a manner in which they are sold and have to comply with standard legal conditions of the country of origin.
The applicant will deliver together with wine samples:
• A registration form, printed from the online system and signed by a responsible person on behalf of the applicant
• A copy of chemical analysis of the wine (in case it was not uploaded during the registration of the wine on www.elwis.cz)
The applicants from the European Union except for CR will pay the 25 € registration fee plus 21 % VAT; i.e. 30.25 €.
This year a special offer to support winemakers: 5 + 1 free. For every 5 wines registered, you can enter 1 sample free of charge.
Applicants – registered VAT payers in their home country – are entitled to pay the registration fee without VAT in the Czech Republic. The condition is submission of a valid registration of the VAT payer number in the European Union filled in the application form.
The applicant will pay the registration fee via bank transfer, in accordance with invoice sent by organizer by e-mail.
*** PLEASE, MARK EVERY CASE OF WINE WITH AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED LABEL WITH IDENTIFICATION OF THE WINE SAMPLE. (SEE AN INTERACTIVE LINK IN THE APPLICATION FORM.) ***